GmaxEssays was established 13 years ago as the first company in Israel devoted exclusively to handling college applications to ivy-league universities abroad, by e-mail.
לחץ לפרטי כותב המאמר
TIPS FROM COHEN –
A General Look at Your File
You are applicant 49 on a Thursday. Ted, the admissions committee officer reluctantly getting ready to read your file is bored, tired, and fantasizing about lunch. The heaps of files he has so far read reflect the profiles of university students with professional and academic backgrounds that are probably as impressive as yours are. How do you win him over?
Before you begin writing, put together a full picture of the image you wish to present to Ted.
- Make sure your application essays convey different aspects of your experience and personality.
- Make certain your essays reflect your potential to contribute to class, business, and the community.
- Use an intelligent, yet accessible tone.
- Avoid general statements, clichés, unnecessary jargon, and any dry facts mentioned in other parts of your application form.
- Answer the question fully, and answer only the question.
- Use anecdotes and examples that will liven up your college application essays and demonstrate academic ability, professional capacity, international affinity, and distinctive personality.
Let Ted gobble up your essays while he puts lunch on hold.